MSN Emotion - Dian Dian
Instructions to add MSN Emotions to your MSN Messenger:
If you only want one or few icons:
- Select the emotion icon on the top.
- Right click on the icon and choose "Safe Pictures As..." and choose
any location to save it to your computer.
- Open MSN Messenger
- Click on the arrow beside the first icon (the smiley face) and click
"My Custom Emoticons".
- Click "Add"
- Click "Find Image" button and browse to the saved MSN Emotion
- If you want, you can also assign a keyboard shortcut to the icon.
If you want all icons:
- Click the "Download ...zip" link above.
- Choose "Save..." when promoted.
- Unzip the file with Winzip or other application, and put the files
into a folder
- Follow steps 3 to 7 above to install these icons.
There is only icons in the zip files. No readme file, no hidden link, no
executable files, no virus. Just the icons by themselves.
Thanks for visiting MSN Emotion Page. Please recommend it to